Sunday, September 2, 2007

Natureday Reviews for Natureday.com

Natureday Breast Enlargement has over 700 testimonials and counting. Here are a few of them by dates:
(08-07-07) I'm one of your many fans here to say thank you so so very much for this wonderful product, you have helped me feel so much better about my breast. I have been using your product a little over a month and I have seen such a big difference. My size is a 36A(a saggy 36A at that) I would be so mad when I can not buy cute tops because my breast are too small, so when I found your product I was so amazed by all of the testimonial responses that I just had to give it a try. this is my first time trying a product for breast enhancement so I have been searching for a long time on which product to buy and I am happy to say I made the right choice. I take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 drops followed by cream, 2 capsules afternoon,2 capsules evening followed by cream. As you can see I am on a mission I stay away from caffeine and I try to stay regular with my routine. I can not wait to send pictures. Amy I was wondering my main goal is to reach a C-cup with a small frame and height of 5'8 and 150 pounds, do you think I can accomplish this even if I went past the recommended time allowed? If you have any suggestions please let me know I have this dress I need to fill into for my jobs up and coming Christmas party. Thanks again. Kimestry (08-03-07) Just a quick note. Your product is starting the development of my breast very nicely, I cant wait to see just how far it will take me. Would it hurt to add whey protein to my everyday diet? I dont want it to screw up the results that I am gaining from your product. Thank you,D (07-31-07) Amy, Thank you for your response. Last time I did 2 three month supplies, the cream, and pills, and I got 2 inches growth. When I had the last growth spurt (one inch), I wasn't expecting it. I have been off the product for about 2 months or more, and one morning my bra felt tight, and my chest felt heavier. I measured and I was one inch bigger. unexpected surprise! thanks again. MLD(08-01-07) M......., that is so great to hear!!! Your testimonial is now online. Do you have any before or after pictures? I think I might. I recently moved, and i had previously taken pictures and saved them on my laptop. I will see if I still have them. I can't remember if i deleted them or which file i saved them under. Yes, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect to see anymore growth, as I had finished taking the product. MLD (07-30-07) hey amy I am sooo excited because my boobs are showing growth and even my bf can notice now. I have tried pills from another company in the past and they did nothing to my breast but made my down south area smell a little funky (i told u that b4) but these products are great! and its not even been a month. I just wanted to ask i'm one of those people that have one boob bigger than the other and i wanted to know if they finally get even should i continue to use the cream on just the small one still or can i start to put it on both? i just dont want the other one to really out grow my small one thanx <3 Felicia (07-29-07) Amy, I just wanted to write to say that it finally happened. I was changing clothes this mornign and I looked down to inspect myself , I do that about every other day and wow- they grew, I can not beleive it happened!! You say that there are several growth spurts right? Can you tell me when the next one is coming, I am so excited. I even called my mon- weird hu? (07-18-07) Hi, it's Jenn again (who's husband is in Iraq for another 3 months). I have faithfully been on fulfillment for about 9 weeks now. It seems that my breasts really responded in the first couple weeks. I was a very saggy AA cup and now I can get away with an A bra with padding. The bottoms of my breasts had filled out a tad bit which is nice With your knowledge of fulfillment, when have you noticed the second growth spurt? I'm just wondering if the tops of my breasts will fill out by the time hubby comes home. I just bought a new bathing suit and realized I had no cleavage at all. I know it takes time and I have lots of it. Just curious. Thanks Amy! The second growth spurt does take a little longer then the first, but hang in there it will happen again for you. That is great that it worked for you so soon:) Amy (07-16-07) Thanks Robi (& Amy)! I really appreciate your quick response & concern! This online company has excellent customer service! I'd like to give notice to with the Better Business Bureau because though there's plenty of negativity, there doesn't seem to be near enough positive info for good people and excellent, prompt and caring customer service!!! .PS Feel free to put this on your website too! Minus my info ofcourse and please, sign it with RR! (07-12-07) I started on the liquid & cream 9 months ago. I noticed changes in my breasts on about the 3rd day. They were sore & felt like they were a little more plump. I added pills in the 3rd month. I'd say i grew about an inch in the first month & now it has been very slow, but still increasing. I haven't measured but i've gone from a AA to being able to fill out an A very nicely :) I actually have cleavage that was never there before. Anyway thanks for this awesome product. I am much more comfortable with my breasts now in how they look & their size. I will continue to use this product as long as i continue too see results. Please don't run out, this stuff is precious!! haha!! T. (07-03-07) i started taking the pills and liquid just a couple of years ago, and i ended up dropping off of everything altogether, because i thought i was where i wanted to be for the time being. this may sound bad, but recently i started thinking i wanted to be bigger, and found about a half of a bottle of pills that i forgot i had in some old moving boxes. well, i started taking these pills (expiration date still read 2008), and ended up ordering more. i must say i am addicted to these products, and they are growing more yet. thanks again, and kudos to you!!!!! (06-27-07) I have been using natureday breast enlargement for 4 months and have gained fuller breasts with more body. I am pleased with the results and will continue to use up to 6 months to sustain the growth. KG Australia (06-27-07) I really love the product, I have been using liquids and pills and I did try the breast enlargement soap however, what can I do to faster stimulate my results. Thank you though, there is a big improvement from what I was to what I am now. Love it~!

No comments: